AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Assay Results

1. 17,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3834
    Lifegoeson has posted inquiring when the first 4 assay results will be available. I'll try and answer this with the info posted in the previous two announcements from AZS.

15th July - AZS commence drilling at Cascada.. The first task of the current program will be to re-enter hole 110 and extend it for a further 40-50m. I'm not sure if this constitutes the first hole of a 10 hole program but anyway..

The drilling program is expected to take three weeks to complete with results expected over the following 3-4 weeks.

If we go by the above statement then the 10 hole drilling program should now be completed. However when I first read this statement I thought it odd as previous drilling campaigns have taken longer to complete. Additionally, the 3-4 weeks for assay results to be returned statement also seems at odds with the past time frames as it usually has taken 4 to 5 weeks from memory.

I can only conclude that something has changed with the drilling crews and to the lab in which they send the assays to with the stated time frames. I have no information to say otherwise that this is the case. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

30th July - Quarterly - – four holes completed to date and assays awaited.

I suspect the four holes were completed before the posting of the quarterly so I going to use the 23rd July as the date when the four holes may have been completed. Three to four weeks from this date (if we use their time frames) will be between the 13th and 20th of August.

We await.

cheers
    Haplo
    Last edited by Haplo: 05/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.