AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

The fact that there have been little to no trades since the...

1. 334 Posts.
    The fact that there have been little to no trades since the quarterly report says to me that people are happy to hold and wait to see what's around the corner. Whether it's drill results or confirmation of a JV, an ann is due soon which should see the share price re-rate positively or poorly. Hopefully not the latter.

IF we do receive the JV confirmation first and it entails something along the lines of AZS' future drilling will be fully funded, then I believe everyone should just take out a second mortgage and buy up. This will truly show confidence in the tenements AZS have 100% secured (for reason by the way) and the fact that AZS won't have to foot the bill will definitely help prolong any sight of a CR.

Conversely, JV fails due to any mishaps, then you know what will happen.
    We sit unpretty in the 2c range and hope for the other 5 major companies to step up. If that too fails... AZS has to make sure their next set of drill results hit the mother lode to prove there's definitely a resource worth mining.

Anyways, to DV, GS and prosperity, love reading the debate between the three of you but let's keep the hostility out of this forum. We're all in it to invest and make money. Maybe the day AZS get taken over, we can all meet in St Barbs, kick back with a beer and give each other a thumbs up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.