BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

I agree with you Bones. Although you certainly have a deeper...

1. 29 Posts.
    I agree with you Bones. Although you certainly have a deeper understanding than I do regarding the production of saleable iron ore, I'm sure many HC posters have done Economics 101 and understand the forces of supply and demand. The GFC will not last forever and in time the demand for iron ore will return, taking care of profitability, for BRM and other surviving iron ore companies. And the arrival, or even imminent arrival, of profitability will introduce the demand for Brockman shares that most of us are patiently waiting for. I've made my opinion clear, that should we survive to that point without being gobbled up, the sky is the limit with respect to the BRM SP potential.

As for potential for takeovers, or scuttling of the company by the board who are pirates in disguise, or several hundred million tonnes of iron ore evaporating; well they don't cover too much on those kinds of things in Economics, so my BRM shares are in the bottom drawer as I accumulate various other investment bargains offered up by the GFC. Someone provided my favourite HC post of all time a little while back; something like "I love recessions, cheap property, cheap shares, cheap fuel and cheap cars. What crisis?" How true!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.