WR1 1.89% 52.0¢ winsome resources limited

Yesterday I emailed Chris with some brief questions re assay...

1. 7,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1118
    Yesterday I emailed Chris with some brief questions re assay waiting times and also with a suggestion that acquiring our own lab might be a good idea if feasible. I just received his reply which I think all would be keen to read. I'm pretty sure Chris would be fine with me including it here because, if nothing else, it may forestall others from making the same enquiries.

"Thanks for your email and ongoing support.Assays in general are taking 8-10 weeks to get back from the lab. We sample every 1m and have it assayed so there will be 200 assays in a 200m length of core.We are working on ways to improve this time but an average of 8 weeks turn around time should be achievable throughout the year.We are looking into getting a mobile lab set up near us that could also service other clients – SGS are pricing this for us and if there is enough demand will put on up, but it requires more throughput to justify it than just we can offer so somewhat depended on others, but it’s a good idea.The team is working very hard up on site, we are starting to employ our own geologists and exploration staff rather than having to rely on contractors so as you say – things only look up from here!Once again I think you for your continued support and look forward to delivering more good results soon."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $110.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 54.0¢ 50.5¢ $187.1K 364.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 274 54.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 13 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.