PEX 0.00% 10.5¢ peel mining limited

Assays Depth Extending, page-37

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    Hi Nij

I'm thinking it is the new normal. Investors are much more cautious nowdays having been bitten by the GFC and also many disappointments when companies report maiden resources eg. PEX with initial Mallee Bull, BRB, TLM Monty resource etc. Punters have also lost their shirts on many development projects, recent examples being KIN, GGY, MZI, BLK and EGS. Also, punters simply don't have the funds nowdays - the heady days, driven by the Ponzi scheme of ever increasing debt, are well and truly over. Real wages are falling and many households (even middle class ones) are struggling to keep up with the bills. Asset prices are falling, especially housing as the banks severely curtail credit. The fall in house prices will have a large negative effect on the domestic economy - when home prices fall, punters don't feel as rich (and confident in the future) and discretionary spending dries up - one of the first sectors impacted is vehicle sales. As I say, we are in a new norm - the debt party that has gone on almost uninterrupted for 30+ yrs is over and times will be a lot tougher (and profits harder to come by) over the next 20 yrs. Those with cash will have a major advantage and be able to pick up cheap assets. Having said all this, of course there will still be opportunities - I believe PEX is one. DYOR       

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 51666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.