TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

assays for marathon , page-2

1. 2,050 Posts.
    I got in at 22.5c and I'm wondering where to set a stop loss prior to assays.

My gut feeling is that TAS shouldn't go below 18c on profit taking, so I guess that's where it is for me. I'd be interested in other opinions.

I would have thought that, given the sheer size of the reef, fairly marginal grades might still be economic. I'm expecting this to open much higher (40+) on any significant mineralisation. Imo 2% cu would equal a massive find ($1+).

Obviously no significant mineralisation would see TAS back to square one.

I've followed TAS for sometime and traded them (for a loss). My experience is that the directors are pretty straight. They are not taken to making outlandish claims and that the market will hear first (just as TAS didn't run prior to last weeks announcement). In fact last week's announcement was obviously forced on them otherwise there would have been a run.

Given this I'm of the opinion that the directors are confident that they have got mineralisation, it's just the grade that's unknown. On this basis I'm looking for a payday.

cosmos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.851M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.118K 529.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6600249 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.