AZY 0.00% 1.0¢ antipa minerals limited

If they continued their releases as befor, we should have had an...

1. 188 Posts.
    If they continued their releases as befor, we should have had an announcement this week, or maybe even last week. I expected one as well. I don't believe the sp is stuck in anticipation of a financedeal. At the end of last quarter they had about 1.5m add the conversion money and there is a healthy 1.9m left. With the majority of assays still to come and results from additional geophysical surveys, including FLEM which started last week. There is lots to look forward to in the near term. These results will give a much better picture of the anomaly and the sp will react accordingly.

An interesting snippet form the 27th announcement is this on:

"Drillhole 13AMD0035 extended the horizontal width (across dip) of the Calibre mineralisation by approximately 50m to the east and possibly located the eastern limit of the mineralisation. It should be noted, however, that a 2011 LANDTEM™ electromagnetic conductivity anomaly located beyond the eastern limits of drilling remains untested at this stage"

I can be completely wrong (as said befor), but I believe AZY have a very bright future. Happy to hold and watch the story unfold.

Roel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 11949566 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 11805200 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.