ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Allens and J &J. All that you say is great in a normal time,...

1. 8,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    Allens and J &J.

All that you say is great in a normal time, however these are still nowhere near normal times. Just because that animal Putin is getting his butt kicked big-time does not mean that suddenly assay times, and other necessary services, will be back to normal soon.
    He will keep it all going as long as he can no matter how many of his citizens have to die. He is sub human.
    Just ask Grubarura what it is like to live under Russian control.

I feel that it will still be a long time before things are back to what we consider "normal".

This is also why the sp is weak as many investors know this and have exited this stock, and others in the exploration business.They will wait until things can happen in a more orderly fashion time wise.

Also this is why I feel we need to conserve funds in a prudent way, as the company takes as many dollars to run in these bad times as it does in good times and money just flows out the door.

The risk of running out of money is huge if we over commit to too many holes and don't even know the results of the holes already drilled.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2266209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.