NAG 0.00% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

Assays - where are the assays?

1. 794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Its now five weeks since the last assay results were announced (March 23), at which point there were another 12 holes completed and pending assay results.

Where are they???

I thought NAG was expecting to get assays back from the new lab in 7-10 days… well let’s say 2-3 weeks. On March 10 they released assays for 5 holes, then less than 2 weeks later another 5 holes. Why have we now waited 5 weeks+ for the next lot???

Not sure I see the point of getting a second drill rig spinning if they can’t even announce current assays within a month !

Especially when “Nagambie considers that it has discovered one of the highest-grade antimony orebodies in the western world, being aware of only one Russian Sb/Au mine complex1 in the world with higher grades” (quote from announcement dated 12 April).

If that is true why are we not seeing urgency in getting drilling announcements out, especially given an abysmal share price and BUY queue.

Also given that, as announced in the Quarterly Activities Report dated 31 January 2023, “Preliminary discussions held with a large overseas antimony-gold refinery that approached Nagambie in regard to an offtake arrangement for Nagambie’s future antimony-gold flotation concentrate.”

Surely NAG would want to get these great drilling results in front of a potential offtake agreement partner ASAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 194591 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 489935 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.