NAG 6.67% 1.6¢ nagambie resources limited

Assays - where are the assays?, page-60

1. 834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Wow, drawing a pretty long bow today aren’t we Cindy?

I started this thread (Assays - where are the assays?) back on 26/4/2023, and it was all about questioning why there was such a delay in getting the next lot of assays out.

At that point it was 5 weeks since the previous assays announcement, and we had had no comment on that from NAG management.

On 3/5/2023 I commented that it was (about) 6 weeks since the previous assays - and still no comment from NAG management.

On 9/5/2023 I commented that it was about 7 weeks since the previous assays - and still no comment from NAG management.

On 17/5/2023 I commented that it was about 8 weeks since the previous assays - and still no comment from NAG management.

And on 17/5/2023 on another thread I simply said “something has to change”.

If you can provide verifiable evidence of when the core samples for these holes were sent to the lab, and when the assay results were received back at NAG then you will have simply answered the question I’ve been asking all along.

I see nothing in any of my posts to suggest that Mike Trumbull should be sacked, or that I am part of some imagined conspiracy - that’s in your head, not mine I’m sorry.

So, I see no need for any apology, I just want to see regular, clear communication from NAG management as most shareholders probably expect.

On a couple of occasions I quoted another Hot Copper poster gutumike who who, when commenting on the delay in getting the assay out, said….

“Leaving shareholders in an information vacuum usually results in the same outcome - a slide in the share price.

If there are reasons for a delay, communicate them to the market! Don't just leave people to speculate on possible negatives.

Wake up NAG”

I reiterate that there was never any communication from NAG management explaining why there would be a delay in releasing these assays, nor when we might expect such.

Now that we have a “potentially” great discovery in hole 40 my hope is that we won’t have to wait another 8 weeks before we get an official assay announcement on that.

I do note that today’s announcement simply states that “Assays are pending for NAD025-028, NAD032-033 and NAD035-040”.

Does this mean that they have been sent off to the lab? It would be nice to have that clearly stated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $13.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $86.65K 5.157M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 450000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 14717 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.