SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Assays, page-2

1. 6,072 Posts.
    I believe the assays will come back "as expected". I don't believe they will be disappointing at all, I was just stating that I thought the market is likely to not give a hoot even if many on here are hoping. That said, the 2 companies I posted about earlier, VRX and THX had a nice run up from a much lower base and have close associations with Sandfire be it in close proximity or JV. BML has gone through the hype stage phase, it's been trawling along these current low 2 cents levels for quite a while now. So, I feel the expectation is not going to be that huge (certainly not from me) and it's not as if the market has pumped this stock to this level. It's been slowly hammered to this level, quite the opposite of THX and VRX. With VRX it was sliding a week or so ago because the results had not been announced by late August as the company had communicated so many had left already. Lucky them. JMT.
    Hey BoZz, I've been following that guy for years. He calls 100 and gets maybe 5 right.
    JMT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 220708794 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22847419 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.