TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Nice one TJ - I hope they update the report after at the end of...

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Nice one TJ - I hope they update the report after at the end of the year so as to factor in the Ancuabe results plus DFS and JORC across Nicanda and Ancuabe... IMO the charts would look a little different

I quite like the.....
    Conclusions
    The flake graphite sector is dynamic, with numerous new deposits discovered recently and continually evolving applications and product specifications.

Although analytical problems exist in comparing companies based on publicly available information, the factors and analysis contained in this study, in the opinion of the authors, encapsulate the key drivers of a successful graphite project.

There exists a growing window of opportunity for new flake graphite supply to enter the market, but given the extent of new discoveries, slated new production by 2020 appears to be well in excess of this opening. Therefore, while many of the projects discussed above may continue through to successful development and expansion, ultimately more will be disappointed.
    Drivers for success include having a sufficiently high-grade flake graphite deposit with low stripping ratio that is economic to mine and process to yield highest-quality marketable products. In addition, jurisdiction, logistics, timeframe to production and last but not least, offtake agreements must be taken into consideration.

KL - if I could turn forward time....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.