SMN 5.13% 37.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Data: The evidence of facts summed up in Data to explain the...

1. 2,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467

Data: The evidence of facts summed up in Data to explain the unexplainable! Data, the most important truth known to man!

I can you all a story and the data would tell me very few on SMN would have any idea about this amazing true story.

But before we get into that, let's go back in time and examine the SMN share price close on 31/12/2022 one year ago.
    $0.625 cents.
    $0.495 cents. 31/12/2023

So over the last 12 months, SMN has continued to get closer to APB approvals?Yes OR No?
    So over the last 12 months, the business has improved its revenue stream from $15.7 million to $22.4 million Yes OR No?
    Source www.asx.com.au
    So over the last 12 months, SMN has improved its way of controlling each business revenue stream into three separate divisions within SMN business structure Yes or No?
    So over the last 12 months, SMN business has followed the Boeing & independent engineers into providing DATA of CVM sensors under testing conditions through coupons and submitted these results to Boeing. Boeing has also completed all their testing using CVM sensors within another laboratory testing station and has passed all results with improved data beyond the original test standards. Yes OR No?
    So over the last 12 months, the SMN share price with the help of its recent capital raising is devaluing its value down on a rapid rate of knots! Yes OR No?

The question for which I am going to submit an email of concern to SMN management is about raising equity in the future to an Industry Aviation Company. Start looking now instead of waiting forever.

I know, we have excuses that is why we cannot do it now! I know, just like when you sit interviewing your new personal to join SMN. The employer is always concerned about the 'Excuses" The First question at the interview by management is "Why are you NOT able to start in 4 weeks"? Well, I have an excuse for getting to work on time! Management: Son, you are hired! Just what we are looking for, the best excuse of the day.

Data, Data, and more Data an Engineers/statisticians dream!

https://www.tiktok.com/@realvikasmalkani/video/7283859076906372354

Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $50.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ $23.15K 61.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4667 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 2535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ 5225
Last updated 15.23pm 30/04/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.