MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Assessment of todys presentation, page-2

1. 4,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    1) Nobody said Celgene has left the table.

2) No suggestion Teva are about to walk away - they have in fact, had that "right" for years and have only instead, spent many more millions of dollars progressing - "excellently" - the CHF PhIII. This issue was specifically raised TODAY with the Prof!

3) I suspect we're "close" to a number of very significant announcements, the Prof said as much a couple of hours ago ie, he said, some version of "I look forward to making announcements soon"! I don't know if that means a couple of days, a week, a month....but every day it gets closer. Frankly, I've never cared too much about an hour-by-hour assessment of it all - again, we're not retailing cans of Coke at 30% OFF today only - we're in a very serious business, with considerable time-frames!!

4) The Independent CHF Study review committee, has basically given the CHF a big GREEN tick - frankly, I'm stunned the market has not gone in reverse - ie, UP! These are independent experts, with hands-on oversight of the study and they are pleased to see it continue.  It only means two things 1) No safety issues 2) Likely benefits for participants receiving MSB product. Beyond that, no-one rightly knows to protect the integrity of the study.

Highlights:
    Japan - Temcell
    Japan - potential for other products
    Harvard technology - the sky's the limit
    Back pain progressing - partner likely, clear run to market IMO
    RA/Diabetes, at the starters gate for PhIII - should be announcements this year - see Harvard comments

The BIG downer - it all takes time and no-one, including the Prof can just shoot from the hip - all statements must be considered......you can at times sense his "frustration"......but that's life.  

I do think he [the Prof] could have gone a little more on the front foot over Celgene and simply said something like "we continue in good dialogue with a number of potential partners, some on the public record and others and remain positive as to what will achieved in due course".

That would have headed off most peoples minds running wild, with largely imaginary negatives.  more one could say....but no real point!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.