NAG 18.2% 1.3¢ nagambie resources limited

Asset Management - What's that all about??

1. 821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Last night I got to thinking about Warwick Griigor’s comments on Barton Gold in yesterday’s Weekly Commentary from Far East Capital. He talked about that company’s asset management…. “One of the most notable features of Barton is its emphasis on asset management. You don’t often hear that from junior companies. It manages its assets as opposed to just raising cash and spending it, like virtually every other junior resource company.”

For years now I’ve been spruiking to anyone who will listen about the great assets that NAG has - 3,000+ km2 of exploration licences/mineral tenements; a heap leach pad containing tens of thousands of ounces of unrealised gold; many millions of tonnes of sand on its freehold land; two large legacy pits that could be better utilised (I heard we were once offered some $40 million for them) etc.

The problem is that NAG has always lacked the capital, and human resources to develop and realise those assets. With just two full time employees and a capital/cash approach that sees us limp from one small capital raise to another.

Is it time for a change? Could NAG learn something from a company like Barton Gold and farm out some of those assets to produce significant cash which could be better channeled into it’s primary focus - antimony and gold exploration?

http://www.fareastcapital.com.au/imagesDB/newsletter/WeeklyComm29April2023.pdf
    Last edited by muzzab: 01/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $7.923K 609.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77850 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 62279 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.