SRK 0.00% 3.1¢ strike resources limited

asset sale update, page-2

1. 1,528 Posts.
    FYI, this is what I sent. I know he uses Blackberry, so hopefully he'll chat to Shanker and Victor and come up with something shortly.

Cheers

"Hi again Arran

Could you claiify a matter for me - either directly or via an announcement to the market.

This is much discussion in the share-trading/investment community about the nature of the potential sale of SRK's Peruvian assets. Whilst acknowledging commercially confidential material, SRK's announcements in relation to the matter are ambigious in that some believe that SRK has offered to sell the assets for the specified amount, whereas other see it as the buyers have offered $450mill for the assets. Given the scale of SRKs resources, the difference between the two interpretations is significant. Clearly, SRK shareholders would prefer the latter and would like to think management would try to obtain the maximum amount for such a sale, especially given that the PFS is due shortly (with indications the value of assets is much higher).

I note Patersons recently issued some research praising SRK's potential, but highlighted some concerns about release of timely information. Informing the market about this issue would certainly mean more confidence from the market. It would seem SRK could clarify this matter without divulging any senstive information.

I look forward to your reply.

Much appreciated

Mark
    SRK shareholder"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.