ADY 8.33% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

asset sales and phil thomas, page-20

1. 24 Posts.
    Impact,
    opinions, experience and market realities. Until you've walked in the shoes you have no idea. Objective market data/pricing say the company sold one of its assets for more than the market cap of the company-the market or the shareholders or you have said what the value of the company was. Management have gone out and proved you were wrong by selling one asset for more than what you said the company was worth!!!
    Company wasn't scheming unless you characterize planning and acting to ensure survival as scheming. As far as I could see all the activities and opportunities were disclosed most didn't eventuate- s--t happens -in a market like this NOTHING is certain but it seems to me that there was plenty of disclosure.IT seems to me also that disclosure of the RLL deal could only be done once a binding document was signed anything else would have been irresponsible.
    If you didn't understand that the company was on the verge of going into receivership from public disclosures then nothing i say is relevant because you don't get commercial reality or rationality particularly in the sort of market we are in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11.94K 1.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 400000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.