ADY 9.09% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

Tom - as I have tried to indicate to you in previous posts...

1. 67 Posts.
    Tom - as I have tried to indicate to you in previous posts unless you have facts that others here do not, then you are merely accepting what you have been told as gospel and fact - forming your opinion thereof and dishing it back to me again and again which is your right - no problems there.

My argument is purely about 'continuous disclosure' at this stage.
    I am merely asking ASIC to audit the paper trail to ensure that my rights as a shareholder of the company were adequately delivered and preserved throughout.
    A reasonable and fair position to take given the dramatic circumstances that have recently occurred.
    If others here are being truthfull they have asked ASIC to investigate other matters of concern to them.
    Clearly the demographic of this topic is well against you here at the moment and indeed the SP thrashed downward another 25% since the news which would suggest that the market has had just about enough of this one for a moment or two at least.
    In time your view will be proven right or wrong and I'm sure that all remaining shareholders would be most greatful if your exuberance for the deal is soon reflected and shared by many many others.
    Unfortunately at present it is not!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $109 9.106K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812971 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492254 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.