NRX 0.00% 1.2¢ noronex limited

Asset value, page-3

1. 1,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I would expect that the known resource of 10MT will grow at some point as they already have some good intercepts nearby that are not included in the current Jorc. Some of the current drilling is also in this area, so I would expect some more copper intercepts that would help towards an increase.

The rest of the drilling is in new areas, but hoping to at least get some copper results to direct us better for further drilling. Not expecting bonanza grades as it is hard to hit first up. But in saying that, anything is possible as we know there is copper in the area.

The company is worth what the Market Cap says it is, no one is going to come take us over unless something changes dramatically, and by that point we would be a much higher market cap anyway.

We currently burn money, so need to find copper - end of story. Companies that continually raise capital at lower and lower prices will eventually go broke. I do think we have a good few years to do that, and I think we have a much better chance than average, hence why I am invested.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.864M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 584661 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 142000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.