DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

Assets other than Lithium DKO has, page-3

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Chaps I encourage you to read carefully the second announcement the company made in relation to its interests in Portugal. I have always been a little disappointed with the companies decision to explore internationally, as I'm patriotic and generally only invest in ASX companies that explore here to increase the wealth of this nation, and , as a result discounted the opportunity in Portugal
    Now , I find myself in a situation where I either take the loss or take a greater interest in the companies potential, wherever that is ................ its not in Orbost, that's for sure.
    There are not many EU member states producing Lithium, none in any serious quantity that I can find(but I'm always happy to be corrected). EU car manufactures will need a serious supply of the metal. Large German auto manufactures have given clear signals of their intent, moving forward and are more likely to do business inside the EU. Labor and energy cost are low in Portugal. Shipping costs to EU manufactures will be less than other producers in Argentina, Australia and China.
    I have read that announcement a few times now and am of the firm view that, the drilling in Portugal will surprise many and this is where this companies future fortunes lie. The ground they have drilled here in Australia will have a resource defined, and be sold to the highest bidder. IMOH
    David buying a handful of shares on the market was a gesture to investors that DKO is undervalued
    Good luck to all of us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.