QPM 1.92% 5.1¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Hey mate, I understand what you're saying. However, I don't...

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1482
    Hey mate, I understand what you're saying.
    However, I don't quite get why it has become the only thing that will move the SP upwards.
    All pieces of the puzzle that are completed and move a project towards a positive FID to my mind are de-risking events, and should influence a company's value.
    TBH, IMO QPM seems to be the strongest of the new paradigm projects to take Australia into the clean energy transition.
    Yet investors on the whole are still using the old playbook to value this company.
    Yes, crypto, AI/whatever is the software flavour of the moment can create fantastical valuations, but I don't quite understand why all the project-advancement items that have occurred since the AFS have had no effect on the SP.
    The big news items I have seen coming out of this week's World Mining Conference in Brisbane are BHP and Rio touting exploiting mine waste.
    Yet QPM have no waste products! Everything is extracted and sold!
    And the energy inputs are waste products from existing mines.
    And the feed source is overburden that miners have put aside to 'get at the good stuff'.
    I really think investors have not understood the world-leading position the company is in, perhaps thinking ESG is a feel good, woke thing that will f-f-fade away shortly.
    Bring on July I say frown.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $102.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $197.6K 3.936M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37842 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 249999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ 1123756
Last updated 15.53pm 26/04/2024 ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.