QPM 10.8% 5.7¢ queensland pacific metals limited

- Acknowledge holders frustrations; I'm sure SG and the team are...

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1482
    - Acknowledge holders frustrations; I'm sure SG and the team are just as keen to get the show on the road
    - I'd be keen to see the Money/Mines preso from a week or so back
    - June23 quarterly due by month's end will cover progress made on both DFS and FID
    - If there was a particular workstream holding up the study, perhaps a separate announcement indicating challenges overcome/performance guarantee now in place
    - The Independent Technical Expert would I imagine be busy assessing updates from the different tech workstreams, including further batches of 4N HPA from the now operational Lava Blue plant
    - Financiers would be kept in the loop. Once these entities satisfactory criteria have been met, we may see further debt funding updates (eg K-SURE, NAIF, local yokels)
    - Short term there should be the announcement of the finalisation of the MGP ownership, and then conversion of MOUs to binding agreements and offtakes. Should put revenue on the board and start to turn QPM from an intangible project to a tangible income generator in investors minds
    - Perhaps further interest / engagement from other Bowen Basin miners
    - Left field announcement such as @TehBlaster's GM green bond, National Reconstruction Fund, QLD State Govt tip in, NC miner involvement...
    This quarter will IMO deliver on the progress and resulting news flow indicated from the Crux interviews in Feb & April, with corresponding SP appreciation.

Last edited by MtnMusic: 05/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.006(10.8%)
Mkt cap ! $114.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $530.4K 9.817M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 162604 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 525437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.006 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ 2222207
Last updated 14.28pm 29/04/2024 ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.