QPM 0.00% 3.6¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Associated News, page-1335

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    One other thing in this whole debate is that I choose to back Australia (and proper environmental and social governance). Australia has been a world mining powerhouse. The affluence we all enjoy has been a direct result of our ability to get our abundant minerals onto the world market. Perhaps Indonesia recognized the importance of the 'value-add,' seemingly even before we did... but in today's battery metal markets it is essential if you are wanting to get the biggest bang for your ultimately limited resources. We need to act now, use our better tech. and become the go to destination for environmentally friendly pharmaceutical grade minerals - not roll over and let somewhere or someone else get the jump on us ('us' being QPM or a host of other Aussie battlers). The economic future of our children literally depends on it...

So if there is anyone out there in HC land pumping our competitors or continually downramping our successes here, I say - bugger off mate.

GLTH

And a little reading for those inclined ... Australia a much better place to do business imo.

https://policy.trade.ec.europa.eu/n...sian-nickel-export-restrictions-2023-07-07_en

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.