QPM 3.92% 5.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

I don't think Anna is clueless, I do think FID could run...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    I don't think Anna is clueless, I do think FID could run into Q1 2024, but only just, and maybe that's what QPM management told her. This is only a negative to those watching the SP daily, getting frustrated,
    and reading too much on HC. Delays are normal! particularly for a project of this scale, but never have I seen quality of parties supporting a project like this before, across all levels of involvement. This project will happen. Quote me on that in 12-24 months.
    At the end of the day, to me, it's belief in getting to FID, I couldn't give a rats banana what the SP does between now and then because if FID achieved the game changes dramatically, and my contact with management makes me extremely positive of this result. That is all that matters to me.
    I've bought and sold a small parcel, a few times, so have a good (great) average for a sizeable holding. I'm not in this for a few cents, I'm in this for the bags.
    Going to log off and stop commenting for a while and let the negative guys take over, if they feel inclined. I have done and do my own due diligence and only jump on here like I have said before if I feel I can add something. Jumping at shadows is not for me.
    Off O/S again for a month next week, good reason to log out!
    All the best to QPM'ers. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $644.7K 11.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 251512 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 6400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 10.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ 2653949
Last updated 15.57pm 29/04/2024 ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.