QPM 2.22% 4.4¢ queensland pacific metals limited

You've walked into a party and told the host they've burnt the...

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1488
    You've walked into a party and told the host they've burnt the BBQ, the beers are crook, you can't find any hot ladies/lads, BUT YOU STILL STICK AROUND AND EXPECT THE OTHER PARTYGOERS TO CHAT WITH YOU?
    Is it any wonder there's crickets when you don't offer to adjust the burners and take up the tongs, bring some ice or plonk a fresh craft slab in the tub and put your glasses on?
    FFS mate, take a breather and go crush out some laps/sets/K's and get some humility/balance back.

In actual associated news, some may be aware that today Chalice Mining has taken a -23% beating today after releasing their Gonneville WA Nickel-Co-Cu-PGE scoping study: https://www.copyright link/companies/mining/chalice-investors-race-for-exits-20230830-p5e0lu

It seems investors are not rewarding any local developers whose external consultants are seeing future green nickel demand, ESG premiums and looking ahead at likely product pricing at time of intended production.
    Chalice used $24K USD for their nickel pricing and $46K USD for cobalt.
    They look to be at least two years behind/producing in 2029, so it seems the average investor is not seeing the horizon, but looking at the next bend in the road.
    How anyone expects any IRA-compliant, high-ESG, low carbon nickel and cobalt to actually be produced is anyone's guess (or your chance to respond...)

Me, looks like I'll be playing this classic for a while:

Pie's fave I can hear over the fence...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $88.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $228.6K 5.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 159614 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 374204 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ 3443694
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.