QPM 3.03% 3.4¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Associated News, page-180

1. 716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1534

You're welcome @Twigmansmile.png
    I've actually felt that I'd almost been spamming the QPM threads recently, with all the related info coming to light, so glad that was an overreaction on my part.
    Twas partly to become more informed on my investment and calm my concerns; mainly though to become a better investor.

Still a newbie in the investing space, only awakening to taking direct action to secure my financial future this time in 2021.
    After kicking myself for missing the opportunity right in front of my eyes (Tesla) during the period I was on the waitlist for a Model 3 (June 2016-Sept 2019) and after taking delivery and experiencing the BEV and BESS benefits first hand (installed a pair of Powerwalls soon after the car's arrival).
    But being early-ish on the energy transition curve I sensed what is coming and dipped my toes in, and started with a few early picks, including QPM. TBH some beginner's luck, and got in on the back of the late 2020-early 2021 sector surge.
    A lot harder now IMO with a lot more hopefuls to assess, and have realised it's a war with BEOT brokers and fossil fuel participants also trying to get a belated slice of the clean pie and doing anything to do so.

The holiday break gave me a chance to reassess my portfolio, re-organise my scattered investment bookmarks and get serious about fighting the manipulators. Despite the deflated response to the AFS, QPM has just kept pinging on my radar as the right project at the right time in so many ways -
    - ESG in mining and minerals processing (QPM unique in the world)
    - French-Australian relations repair (when you've pissed on a $90B contract, and cost Aust taxpayers $3.4B, QPM support seems a very small and smart move to win back friends)
    - Australian-Pacific engagement and influence (supporting New Caledonia clean up it's major export industry; who knows, bring high end jobs to the locals onshore in Stage 3?)
    - Alternate global critical mineral supply chain re-organisation led by the US' staggering IRA injection of funds (and Australian proportionality coming?)
    - Regional development (cornerstone tenant in the QLD second largest city's new eco precinct focused on advanced manufacturing, processing, technology and emerging industries)
    - East coast energy supply reliability, affordability & stability (massive domestic focus)
    - Multi-user benefits upstream and downstream of our refinery
    - Support from all levels of Aussie government, with a key change in sentiment in the federal space

Anyway, enough about me. Our Treasurer has copped some flack this week for kumbuya capitalism.
    Today's Fairfax press has him restating Australia' three big opportunities (with QPM in a two out of three ain't bad situation):
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5025/5025600-f95b8925bee74180878b35bf6f5466ac.jpg

He sounds keen as mustard (French of course) to get cracking.
    Perhaps his address in December to the Australian Sustainable Finance Institute where he notes that 'By 2025, Bloomberg projects that one third of assets under management globally – some US$53 trillion – will be ESG‑badged.'
    Only one third! Tell your super fund you know of an opportunity...what.png
    Last edited by MtnMusic: 04/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $38.32K 1.127M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36920 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 665885 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.