QPM 0.00% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

thank you mate, you do a great job in providing top quality...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    thank you mate, you do a great job in providing top quality posts filled with information. One question, your comment on Dwayne and the team being confident in meeting the 60-70% debt, is there a specific source that leads you to that comment? Or an opinion based on presentations for example?

I believe in a positive FID as well based on my views of QPME revenue hopefully both attracting new investors, as well as the benefits for lenders imo. Without QPME would we be worrying about power supply, surviving to FID? I believe we would be, it’s helped us in many ways and I believe gets overlooked.

the potential for debt funding is there, it feels like it’s right on the cusp of a positive announcement from most angles. Whether it be government agencies, upstream investors, equipment suppliers, or commercial bankers.

the TECH project is in the best interests of the NC miners, with refineries facing power supply/cost issues meanwhile QPM have secured power supply through the gas produced in the MGP… which meanwhile has the same benefits for the Bowen Basin coal miners connecting to our pipelines to reduce their own carbon footprint and removing the taxes involved there. And the list goes on for the benefits of Australia if we look into jobs provided, economic benefits etc…
    it’s a win-win for many involved in the chain, TECH project being the missing link (not for too long, fingers crossed)

I may be wrong in all my interpretations but it seems to me my investment in QPM has allowed me to feel confident in them.
    All of the above is just my opinion and not advice
    Last edited by Vhils301: 13/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $425.0K 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100556 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 759250 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.