QPM 0.00% 3.4¢ queensland pacific metals limited

A lot of short sighted people out there MM.....but you're all...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    A lot of short sighted people out there MM.....but you're all over it !!
    Everybody can check these fiqures for themselves,but are either to ignorant or lazy.

Feb and March are shaping up to be better than Jan.Even the fin has an article on QLD suffering through a long heatwave.!!
    My prediction ......for what its worth,
    QPME will knock it out of the park in the half yearly,and TECH will be on hold in the short term...has anybody noticed a 45% drop in Nickel prices?
    the world is awash with Dirty cheap Nickel...
    It'll take time,but the big wheels of US government move slowly..but the amount of legislation that is being put in place to relieve the world of this cancerous chinese policy of destroying everything to take control... are over.

The LME has a decision to make,that is....separate the 2 Nickel products or have legislation do it for you.Which i think the latter is currently happening.

You just cannot hamstring half of the world doing the right thing,looking for better ways forward,with this slash and burn mentality.

QPM has proven the technology works at scale,it's just getting everything synched.
    I am still convinced that it will become the standard modus of operandi for Nickel sulphate production,we just have to disconnect ourselves from the barbarians.
    Last edited by flyer100: 22/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $35.31K 1.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5108 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1294189 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.