QPM 0.00% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

I spoke with Stephen at the end of the conference partly 1on1...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I spoke with Stephen at the end of the conference partly 1on1 although being a 24yo male wearing construction work clothes probably gave the impression I’m “just a young investor” I guess I’ll say he didn’t really give much confidence regarding funding. QPME is the value right now keeping the lights on.

I’ll keep in fairly brief.
    so I found in response to my questions which I felt were quite optimistic but direct, there was often a bit of an excuse followed by a bit of storytelling which was a bit off track. My questions regarded possible French involvement with the TECH project which answered “French move very slowly, especially when compared to a company like GM”, Australian government seem to enjoy promising the world and when it comes time for coughing up money, that becomes tricky.
    I asked about New Caledonia miners and their contribution, the SMT pending further funding can’t be done until FID is reached, FID won’t be reached until we secure the gap of funding required.

eventually conversation swayed towards the MGP, and TPS. Again he’d rather speak of the Steven Bradbury effect on how they won the MGP project than to answer some of my questions directly.
    questions being why TPS aren’t running full cycle, what the NEM Price needs to be before each become viable ($130 for the unit and $65 extra for the reheat cycle). Now this led to me following up with recent pricing well above those prices and why we haven’t run both units. This is because we don’t have enough gas to put through the station, majority is tied up with Incitec pivot (paying a little more than gas spot price and a little more). Leftover is going through TPS.

now I haven’t taken the time to understand the gas side entirely, so some things don’t make sense to me which made some topics hard to discuss. But from my understanding they want to reach 35Tj/day. But we’re capped at 30 for now, unless we put more compressor units in. This is what I understood but I’m not 100% confident in my interpretation. Now I wonder what costs that would be.
    I asked if we can get opex figures from TPS and he told me where to find them but I don’t remember now.

I guess overall I’m not impressed, I left with less hope than I originally had.
    again this is just my personal experience, I am young and still learning about many things, now I need to reevaluate.
    I recommend speaking with SG as you may have a different reception and may understand some areas more than I did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $425.0K 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100556 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 759250 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.