QPM 2.22% 4.4¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Hi Chem, thanks for the detailed post. Makes sense. Perhaps not...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Hi Chem, thanks for the detailed post. Makes sense. Perhaps not a whole lot different from the closing/opening auctions of the ASX… high how or low can you go, and will you get lucky? Also plenty of room for manipulation which us Aussies seem to like Thanks too for the links in your later post - I was wondering how a ‘negative’ dollar value could come about and your post explained it. TU. BTW, please be sure to let us know if/when you pull the trigger and buy some QPM

@plopper my previous post, which you commented on, contained facts only. DYOR. Just so you can see the difference between facts and speculation I have made some speculations for you here:

1. QPMe has had sales of close to $20m in Jan/Feb this year at TPS. The long term yearly average is $40m. Imo - this calendar year our sales will surpass the long term average.

2. In Jan. QPMe made over $2m profit. February will be even better.

3. The management of QPMe is doing a better job than the previous; they are more conscious of, and motivated to make the big bucks. The combined cycle at TPS wasn’t used Mar. thru Sept. last year. QPMe will fire it up to reduce our costs every month of this calendar year.

Get it? The above is speculative. Let’s see how we go. I’ll revisit my post in the future and score myself out of three!

Guys, at the end of the day the Moranbah Project is bigger than just the TPS, and QPM a lot bigger than the Moranbah Project (here’s speculating) … The TPS is only an interesting, real time side show.
    Hopefully by the time you lot have over thought it, we will have had our rerate.

Enjoy your weekend!

Best,
    GM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $88.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $228.6K 5.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 159614 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 374204 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ 3443694
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.