QPM 0.00% 4.1¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Post #:73386728 - Good question @Glish (HC not allowing reply)I...

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1511
    Post #:73386728 - Good question @Glish (HC not allowing reply)
    I went back to the 21-Dec-2021 announcement ' Export Finance Australia issues letter of support for the TECH Project for A$250m'.
    It includes phrases 'up to', 'conditional', 'further due diligence' etc.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6108/6108071-5a0d78594b7e127980c575ba0bd74489.jpg
    The 6-Mar-2023 debt finance update also referenced 'up to' when referring to EDC's A$400M contribution.

So all the potential EFA numbers may reduce if you take a literal interpretation.
    IMO however, the recognition in the increase in large project costs everywhere (including this from NAIF), the importance of nickel in the clean energy economy, the doubling of the critical minerals facility, the increasing stranglehold of China/Indo on the nickel sector, troubles in NC, further behind the scenes US-AUS Compact developments, and the new Future Made in Australia budget support measures coming such as production tax credits will perhaps conversely allow even more support.

For me, the Koreans may be the wildcard to cover any drop in commitments from other agencies.
    Their automakers are going all in on EVs and I'd expect extensive government support behind them.

I do remember SG/Dwayne were pretty comfortable with the debt side of things, calling out equity as a much harder task.

Success in that article as you say could be government recognition (conditional financing) of QPM's proving up of the zero-waste technology.

Would love to see some offtake news for HPA, hematite, confirmation the cobalt test work is up to spec, and also the residue is acceptable as engineered landfill. All those would also clear many of the remaining hurdles for financiers. One at a time SG, let's get some momentum building...
    Last edited by MtnMusic: 17/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11357 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 102512 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.