QPM 3.45% 3.0¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Associated News, page-3467

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    https://aemo.com.au/en/energy-systems/electricity/national-electricity-market-nem/data-nem/data-dashboard-nem scheduled capacity for NSW looking very low as Eraring U3 is under service with return not looking likely until Nov 11th. Eraring U4 also has an unplanned maintenance outage coming up very shortly... we're in peak renewables season, so the grid should in theory hold up. It will be interesting to see what happens at peak demand points as renewables slow down. If we saw this during summer time... well we'd be laughing. Although it is in NSW, this will largely drain QLD of excess supply. https://wattclarity.com.au/articles/2024/09/08sept-speculation-yallourn-extension/ now talks of Yallourn being extended - further highlighting the renewable energy transition isn't quite going to plan. This could read as an upcoming potential supply glut, or fears not enough supply is being created to keep up with demand and they're doing whatever they can to get as much supply online. Time will tell - but I think the latter. No new investment has really been made into controlled variable supply outputs (ie gas/coal) and in actual fact, these supply sources are reducing - particularly gas, due to the gas policy in 2022. Population growth has been unprecedented in Australia and we are experiencing more extreme weather events as time goes on, so the bullish case for energy / electricity wholesale prices is growing more and more in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $75.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $20.14K 672.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1328252 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 280088 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.