QPM 6.25% 3.4¢ queensland pacific metals limited

I don't know who you guys are talking to or what you put in your...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    I don't know who you guys are talking to or what you put in your email and how you word it, but my experience with management is that I always get a thorough response. Have to keep in mind that they obviously cannot disclose any sensitive information so it's not like you will get some magic inside scoop of where things are going.

Some bits from their latest response to my email:

"With regards to the equity markets, we’re confident in what we’ve been working on and when we can, we will make relevant announcements."

with regards to the 3-6 month period mentioned in the Crux interview, they are committed to "continue to deliver on the funding pathway all throughout this period. We have been working on this and it’s certainly not as if we are hands-off – the EDC $200m support letter is a large example as is the finalisation of all State and Commonwealth approvals and the commencement of construction of the Lansdown access road."

Responding to the role that was advertised - this is not related to DFS delivery but rather "to establish a Brisbane-based testing partner that we’ll want to have in place for operations planning, digital twin and commissioning/ramp-up preparation".

"On the DFS front, we’re working with every one of the major vendors (five). This is a major engineering project, not a straight forward gold project. When dealing with the ITE and the financiers, we have to make sure every box is ticked. The schedule consequently takes the work past a DFS to FID. We have a clear path forward of what needs to be achieved to reach FID and how the technical work streams will run in parallel with the ITE/funding strategy. Our team has done this many times before – with large and small companies."

"I can’t elaborate much more, but we believe that the company is in a good position to achieve our goals. It’s not reflected in the current share price and that is disappointing/painful. However, as we start to get positive news flow out we hope that will change in the not too distant future."

I don't really like sharing emails like this as there is still some privacy expected, but I felt it was needed as there is some unfair finger pointing at mgmt as if they don't care about us investors. Be polite and professional when you contact management and I'm sure you will get an appropriate response. What more can we want from them - this kind of response is as much as they can say..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $85.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $100.0K 3.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49026 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 223126 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.