QPM 7.81% 3.5¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Associated News, page-3472

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    I liked the presentation which has a bit of a different spin towards it than the CEO's version - shows a bit more confidence but you can definitely tell the difference in experience level when talking about the project. John holds a position around ~12 million shares from memory so the selldown definitely would've hurt him too and, while I agree with him it is because QPM was sold down due to TECH associations he blatantly ignores the cap raises that have been undertaken along the journey. It also doesn't really matter if coal miners do/don't like his comments, they will be forced via legislation to reduce emissions and the simplest/most effective way is to tie in to Moranbahs gathering system. 4.9% isn't much to begin but it does have a compounding effect and eventually, they will have to play ball. It is interesting he didn't really touch too much on Moranbah Power Gen opportunities as much as David did, in that short time I can't imagine anything has drastically changed in regards to this. The alpine conference was at the start of the month and it was alluded to some announcements were imminent over the coming weeks, so I imagine we are getting close to hearing news surrounding that. Obviously need to see the content of that announcement, but I imagine it will be positive news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.003(7.81%)
Mkt cap ! $88.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $109.8K 3.209M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 234187 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 975900 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.