QPM 6.06% 3.5¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Thanks Embista that's very helpful. I definitely think that they...

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2256
    Thanks Embista that's very helpful. I definitely think that they are lacking in their communication to shareholders (existing and prospective). As a simple comparison below I have searched for announcements with the word "present" in them. As you can see we have 1 result for 2022 and 9 results for 2021 - now what does a chart look like during 2021 vs 2022? Perhaps it's an unfair comparison as the company was in a completely different phase in it's lifecycle. However, we do have a lot of shareholders in profit and timelines are dragging on so who are all these profit takers going to sell to if there is no new interest in the company happy to take it to the next phase?

Shareholder communication is absolutely vital especially if the original plans/timeline are being updated. In addition, it was obvious in the Crux interview that the interviewer was not actually aware of all the elements of the project that ARE firmly in place (I don't think he was playing dumb). The market needs constant reminders of such things - it's like a delicate flower that needs constant attention/watering - otherwise it starts to wilt. It's a great project/story its just lacking some promotion and awareness. I know people on this forum understand the story back to front but there would be a lot of people out there that either aren't aware of it or not across the finer details (especially with regard to the pathway forward).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5067/5067827-e2ae691356bec8df8f72e06b5d5ef178.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.