QPM 0.00% 3.0¢ queensland pacific metals limited

It's a grand vision, and these things take time, and I sincerely...

1. 5,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3898
    It's a grand vision, and these things take time, and I sincerely hope it gets there.
    Good on the Townsville council, and I now have the greatest respect for them.
    NAIF should come on board, eventually.
    I'd also like to see the French Caledonia company contribute to the debt funding.

Perhaps QPM could also consider some diversification, as a further risk mitigation exercise.
    Newer battery technologies are being developed, some of them with limited Nickel.

The Semi-Conductor and Solar and Wind industries however, should boom for 20 or 30 years.
    I'm just wondering if they have considered adding a circuit in TECH to extract Silver, for these industries.
    I'd like to see this investigated at least, potentially adding it to the mix, if it's feasible.

There are quite a few Silver mines near Mt Isa, for feedstock, though it is a fair distance of some 800 km, or they could investigate New Caledonia, or perhaps strike a JV deal with Navarre Minerals and their Gold/Silver mine at Mt  Carlton (formerly owned by Evolution Mining), which is only 100 km away.

This would be interesting, especially to see if there are also potentially greater synergies between Navarre and QPM via Mt Carlton and the TECH project. I might be coming out of left-field here, at the extremes, but that's where most great discoveries and advancements are predominately made. Why not try and add Silver to the mix, it's critical for semi-conductors and solar and wind power generation.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $14.22K 474.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2213052 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.