lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    you r wrong;)

Subject: re: rozna article
    Stock Code: URA - URAN LIMITED
    Posted: 22/05/07 12:49 Hotcopper Radio: URA on BoardRoom Radio
    Posted By: fireblade1 Views: 449
    Post #: 1807429 (In Reply to msg #1807283 from fireblade1) Sentiment: None
    IP: 58.105.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: Stock Held
    http://www.uranlimited.com.au/documents/Discussions%20Continue%20Over%20Rozna%20270207.pdf

The Minister for Trade and Industry, Mr Riman, stated at a press conference at Rozna
    last week that in late March or April he will recommend to Government that mining be
    allowed to continue at Rozna, which had been scheduled to close in 2008. He advised
    that exploration to extend the current reserves will be carried out by DIAMO, without
    involvement of any domestic or foreign party. Minister Riman also stated that a partner
    would be needed to assist with major capital works for further mining at depth.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well looks like it will happen this Wednesday, didn’t in March or April, how was stated.

http://www.finance.cz/zpravy/finance/111396/

last paragraph
    Vláda dnes mìla na programu i prodloužení tìžby uranu v dole Rožná na Ždársku. K projednání tohoto bodu se však dnes nedostala a vrátí se k nìmu na svém zasedání pøíští týden.

ONLY in my words!!!>>

regarding the Rozna>> Government had in their program scheduled last Wednesday >>approval for uranium mining at Rozna to continue. (beyond 2008) but they didn’t get to it and it was postponed for this week( this Wednesday?).

IMO!!!!!!!will be positive & Good outcome for Diamo. And little light on the end of tunnel for URA for next negotiation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.