TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

asteroider, page-2

1. 18,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I stopped talking to the company almost a year ago due to all the BS being spun out by investor relations re the DRC situation. They lost all credibility with me. This behaviour was similar to the BS being spun out by CAV at around the same time, another of my stocks from the 'Black hole of Balcatta'.

But it does seem that someone is doing something proactively and talking to management as this stock always seems to get bought or dumped at critical times, just before news releases to the ASX.
    This has come to a head for me over the last month with all the share movements prior to news, and I have lost all faith in management. 'Arranging financing'! ROTFFL.

They must have employed a stock operator to get this cap raising over the line.
    And what happens after this apparently desperate grab for cash is over? My guess is the 600k odd daily prop at 10c stops appearing and this plunges back to 8c or so.

I am turning this into a trading stock. I have grave doubts that I will EVER recoup my losses if I have to rely on management as can be seen from current unnecessary dilution a desperate grab for cash at the bottom of the market, and not even pro-rata, $10k at 10c from someone with only $500 worth of stock! What do you think will happen - IMMEDIATE dumping and a cap at 10.5c. Clearly they have NO major shareholder support and even the broker doesnt want to touch it 'best endeavour basis'.

Anyway, clearly you can see that I have lost all hope in the management of this stock. I like the projects, but given some experiences on similar stocks, maybe I should be taking that with a pinch of salt also!. I just hope nobody is salting the cores!.

So now it is up to me to rip as much cash as I can out of TGS as others seem to be doing.
    I need to recoup over 50k of losses. This is going to be tricky as others are clearly trading this with knowledge of what is going on behind the scenes whereas I will just have to take my chances on the market and hope I dont get caught out in the inevitable 30% upswing that will likely come BEFORE good news.

I personally doubt that TGS management will ever produce a single lump of ore profitably, and I have a vain hope for a T/O offer for the projects.

Even RBM is a better copper stock that TGS! lol.

Bitter and twisted arent I? That is because I have sent too much money to the Black hole of Balcatta over the years.

If I EVER try to tell someone this is a good stock to buy EVER AGAIN in the future, please refer me to this post so I can feel like the absolute fool I deserve to. What a absolute monkey I have been trying to promote this dog for over two years.

Unfortunately the sentiment choice I want is not available.

Rant over. Maybe it's the bottom. ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.