THR 0.00% 1.5¢ thor energy plc

astest rns, page-2

1. 108 Posts.
    12 April 2012
    12 April 2012
    THOR MINING PLC
    Appointment of Non-Executive Director
    The Board of Thor Mining Plc ("Thor" or the "Company") (AIM, ASX: THR), is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr David Thomas as a Non-Executive Director of the Company, with immediate effect.
    Dave Thomas BSc(Eng), ARSM, FIMM, FAusIMM (CPMin) is a Mining Engineer from The Royal School of Mines, London, with experience in all facets of the mining industry.
    He has worked in senior positions in mine and plant operational management for Anglo American in Zambia, Selection Trust in London, BP Minerals, WMC and BHP Billiton in Australia and is experienced in project management as well as the completion of feasibility studies. He has also worked as a consultant in various parts of the world in the field of mine planning, process plant optimisation, business improvement and the completion of studies.
    His most recent role was as Deputy Project Director for BHP Billiton's proposed expansion at Olympic dam, South Australia.
    David Edward Thomas, aged 69, currently holds, and has held (including all appointments during the five years preceding the date of this announcement), the following directorships and partnerships, other than of the Company:

Current Directorships/Partnerships Past Directorships/Partnerships
    (in the last 5 years)
    NIL Dave Thomas Consulting Services
    Pty Ltd
    Mr Thomas has no interest in the shares or options of Thor.
    There are no further disclosures to be made in relation to Mr Thomas under Schedule Two, paragraph (g) (i)-(viii) of the AIM Rules for Companies.
    Commenting today, Mick Billing, Executive Chairman of Thor Mining said:
    "Dave Thomas adds tremendous depth of mining industry background to the board of Thor. As we make the transition from an explorer to a developer miner we will benefit significantly from his input and accumulated experience."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.493M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 204279 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.