ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

I gotta say, I love the bait, and I love the blue...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    I gotta say, I love the bait, and I love the blue flame.

Onshow........

"Im not sure how asking a question about their other product is silly but what ever Metro.

"For one who continuosly informs the market on the HC forum in relation to ISN's prospects, one would have thought that your indepth knowledge of the company ISN, wouldn't warrant such a question Onshow....I am sure that your research into ISN would tell you that all products are still in place, but the company is now, at this time, focusing on the new and exciting release into the IMEDICAL arena with a great, exciting, platform for us to bounce off."

Why is that anything slightly negative written about the company you cant handle and get personal about??

"its not about anything negative you have written Onshow, its about your misrepresentation of ISN and its product line-up that you have presented on a public forum, in an attempt to discredit the company and its products."

Its a serious question, going over the recent investor presentation in March, there is no mention of their other 2 products....

"Keep reading, but dont forget to check ISONEA's website for products currently patented and available through the company.....No discontinued products whatsoever, just an attemp by you to discredit ISONEA, its products and its directors."

Why is this?? If its an investor presentation then why dont they talk about all their products??

"Big mac, or a cheese burger, hang on a quater pounder, I'll have fries on the side, an apple fritter, and a small coke, and a chicken salad with chicken nuggets....yes, thats Mcdonalds onshow, but in the adds they are promoting on a weekly basis, they do not cross all products, they advertise what they wish to place focus on...Getting one product, out of a range, takes a rather big push, takes strategy, needs marketing, and complete focus...Thats why they have product managers....No big deal."

Oh dear, looks like they are hanging all their hopes and dreams on the wheezometer now.

"Pathetic statement Onshow, a real downramp from someone who is running out of things to say about ISN"

Another ASX one trick pony thats only good at burning cash and taking investors for a ride.

"Now onshow, that sounds like a very derogoratory comment about a company knowingly taking its investors on a ride..Have you bought these matters up with Michael Thomas in regards to the protection of your investement in ISN???"

All only IMHO though....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.