ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

asthmasense - android, page-56

1. 1,022 Posts.
    Onshow, I really think you should spend your time doing a little more study...With the interest you display in this stock, you shouldnt give just if's or maybe's...You seem intent on continuously revisiting ISN, and I have had a look at a number of stocks that you supposedly hold, and I have wondered, looking at the SP fluctuations, should I make comment on HC, should I give an opinion on your stocks, should I play your game, with your stocks, in debate to your invesments....I choose not too, as I havent got the time to spend getting a glimpse of what your stocks are about, nor to make comment, positive or negative....It has made me come to the conclusion, that you either have way to much spare time, and you are bored, or this is one way for you to get a debate and conversation going....Something tells me you are a very lonely person, and thats ok...I feel sorry for you, and where you may be at the moment...If you really knew as much about the apps you keep dragging up, I would suggest you would see points of difference....When it comes to Imed apps, and this has been proven, people look deeply into the authorative figures, and the credentials of the people bringing the app to the market...People do research before purchase when it comes to IMED apps.....Maybe you should really do some hard core research on IMED and IHEALTH and get an idea of the target groups that these apps have been created for.....This app is not a toy for a child to pass the time of day....This app is a medical/clinical app in formation, and you as a sufferer do not even know what you would need for this app to be of benefit to you....If you in fact had suffered chronic asthma throughout your life, you would know, through research, advice, and or recommendation, which apps to view and possibly download, and which apps to steer clear of....Your physician would also be able to steer you in the right direction....Please Onshow, unless you can prove to all in regards to your credentials, in either IHEALTH, IMED, or even in as far as your knowledge of running a large and profitable corporate business, your shallow and demeaning comments should be treated with the respect that they deserve, and that would be Nil. Do some more research, not on ISN, but on the uptake of IMED and IHEALTH products, and the demographic of the persons purchasing the apps, and the mind set of those who purchase these apps, and you will find through sufferance, that they are a group that is highly knowledgable about what they want from an app, what it will do for them, and the reason for them choosing one app over another...That in itself is a study, and it is available for you to research....come back with your findings....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.