ASO 0.00% 1.0¢ aston minerals limited

Aston Minerals Webinar Presentation 17th March, page-5

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    I agree, project is still very early days and management have made it clear that they will recruit a new management team and follow the standard mining cycle of studies.

The positive is that management recognise that the current team dont have the experience to turn project into a productive mine and are looking for a team with experience to take charge.

Downside being that if Aston are successful in getting the desired team, the road from discovery to production is a very long one, average roughly 3 - 6 years in Canada. Then construction 2 - 4 years. So no cashflow until roughly 2030?

They would need to finalise the gold drilling then focus back on the Nickel, commence further drilling in the higher grade areas and start a feasibility study outlining the plan to turn into a mine and the long list of environmental approvals and permits.

In my experience, this takes time, money and most importantly experience... and experience is prooving to be a very finite resource in the battery metals space as Tolga pointed out in interview. There is only so many current experts in the world in this field and they can only commit to so many projects. Relevence of this being, will this increase the timeline for studies?

My two cents, DYOR not financial advise

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5138/5138772-7791a7c3242cdd09bb5cdac6c06425d1.jpg

Source: The mining cycle. Source: Natural Resources Canada

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $20.44K 2.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500377 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 727272 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.