ASO 22.2% 1.1¢ aston minerals limited

I am optimistic about Aston being able to achieve production,...

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    I am optimistic about Aston being able to achieve production, they tick all the boxes just need time. If I wasn’t optimistic I wouldn’t continue to accumulate stock.

I don’t think Aston management are not ‘lifestyle’ managers they have a reputation of being mine builders and are very well known and respected in the industry as such. Although I do agree that ‘lifestyle’ management teams do exist and investors should take the time to do DD.

I do believe external factors are having significant influence on share price, if other Nickel stocks went sideways or up and Aston shareprice went down I would be concerned of internal issues but that’s not the case as the entire Nickel sector is on same trend from exploration to producers.

Nickel is cyclical, my investment thesis is that Nickel will be in demand in the future and that company like Aston will continue to develop this project and be well positioned to benefit from the demand with feasible economics when that time comes.

Yes I have been buying at 10,8,7,5,3 cents and can prove it.

Have a chat with Rick Rule, some of his best performing stocks were down 50-80% he continued to buy and resulted in largest profits.

If you think and act like retail and change your mind as often as the wind does you will be transferring your wealth to those who stand by their convictions

Not my job to convince you or others, I hold this stock and want to see this company do well, that’s my bias.

Time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $30.2K 2.965M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5171782 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2321136 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.