ASO 0.00% 1.3¢ aston minerals limited

ASTON .. My Take, page-212

1. 2,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    I strongly disagree, when it comes to inflation or deflation measures there is always a delay factor, increase / decrease rates and watch for effect.

Currently China still think they can hit their target and are watching to see data. China are doing everything textbook to fight deflation, target has been set, now you will see a series of measures introduced to strategically stimulate economy. This will heavily involve housing and infrastructure sector (Good for Nickel demand and spot price).

When China recovers, global economy will recover.

From a contrarian point of view this in my opinion is a classic opportunity to accumulate a quality stock in a oversold market. Small caps sector (which historically have best come backs) have been heavily beaten up. Nickel is a commodity that has positive long term outlook discounted by short term uncertainty.

No one was expecting indonesia to produce battery grade nickel from laterites at large scale? Why? Because it hasn’t been done before and is still yet to be done at scale. Things can change quickly in Nickel space. Even if Indonesia manage to pull off this incredible feat of mining and engineering excellence without destroying environment the gap between supply and demand will continue to open. Demand is still forecast higher than supply even including Indonesia at full ramp up with no problems.

Something about ‘greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy’

Either way we will both be right. Aston will still be producing in 50 years time haha

Last edited by michaelhaley: 22/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $20.71K 1.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 331925 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 850912 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 384002
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.