KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

astonishing, page-3

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Yes Mihal its true trading volumes have been a bit light since the giddy days of March 19-26 when many hoped the Sinosteel announcement might be received as good news. It also looks like several top 20 shareholders may have sold down heavily or exited the stock around this time as well.

So you can’t blame investors for being a little gun shy this time around either, at least until KAB can get the next $5.5m.

As dmagnus just outlined Noble will continue to do their ongoing DD over the next 4-6 weeks and so should current and future shareholders. It all seems quite reasonable and logical to me. Get the deal to the next level and then potentially get re-rated.

It is an interesting title for a new thread and I’m sure it will attract plenty of attention in its own right.

I guess it’s a matter of perspective but I hadn’t detected much bile & venom in recent times. Let’s face it, in the not so distant past a $9m spec resource company would have loved to have attracted so much attention on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.