KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

astonishing, page-4

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    10,OOO is also approximately the number of investors who lost most of their money on CCC partly because they were repeatedly told by posters like your self to rely on the diligence of EDF, Kores and other third parties. I would have thought you would have learnt your lesson on that Mihal. Noble is taking completely different risks, receiving completely different returns and having a completely different level of control over their investment than KAB ordinary shareholders. Investors should be very wary of the posters here who are asking them to concentrate their analysis on Noble and not KAB itself. JB would call this "third party verification". I would call it "eye off the ball".

In terms of venom, I have never lost money on companies connected to Okap. And yet I'm still furious that he has got away with raising money with CCC while misleading investors about the resource, ownership of assets, development costs and time frames and availability of various finance facilities. Even fairly recently they were still saying the mines were generating $25m free cash despite no evidence of that in the accounts. You have posted that you lost many hundreds of thousands of dollars as a top 20 CCC option holder. Are you not a little bit angry about that? Or did you make your money back somehow?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.