KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

astonishing, page-5

1. 1,438 Posts.
    Mihal - I like your info posted and I agree that if Noble goes through with funding etc, then we have a truly undervalued project that will then be brought to full production in a swift and efficient manner.

I would also say to others that there has been a link between our SP not moving and the hoard of CCC NKP etc etc posters coming over here saying that everyone needs to run away. KAB Really has no chance to run in these market conditions with this kind of scare campaign against it.

The shame about it is, that KAB is making real progress and achieved some great things in a short amount of time - but that does not matter as they will continue to be talked down constantly by people who do not hold or have any interest in the stock.

But as holders what can we do? Basically nothing except watch the progress continue to get received with cynical skepticism and talk of other companies that have done people wrong (which are not KAB).

Thats the way the market works though - I look forward to watching this one progress further and hope that we get our time to shine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.