QHL 0.00% 20.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

Yes you're right there's been no ROE, but that's my fault for...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Yes you're right there's been no ROE, but that's my fault for investing to early in essentially an R&D small cap surviving on govt EFIC funds. They are a vastly different proposition now, the last report showing the improvement to the bottom line and further opportunities opening up to them with Boeing and ATR in Italy.

Salaries have been capped, board reduced by 2, the company has a higher cost base however but that's due to the technical nature of the positions and people they employ, thus the renewed focus on being as lean as possible and filling the excess manufacturing capacity they have available to improve economies of scale.

Also the more Qure/RST manufacturing the better (much lower cost to produce and thus more margin), that's why I like ATR, they want QHL to manufacture using this technology and can obviously see the benefits. Why would they sign QHL up to a manufacturing agreement otherwise?

The last cap raise of 20million SOL took up their entitlement by all accounts.

All the best, I've noticed you're not a holder but you might be on the cusp seeing your ongoing interest. To me they're a much more attractive proposition these days. Time will tell and all IMHO.
    Cheers..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $1.736K 8.613K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 11782 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.