I disagree. There is ample evidence of the existence of a single...

1. 2,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I disagree. There is ample evidence of the existence of a single all powerful and loving God. This is not in the interests of witchdoctors and charlatans so they try to reject it as often as possible. To acknowledge the myths of an undocumented dream time does no-one any favours.

it is appropriate to respect them, but that doesn't make them true.

I try very hard to follow the 10 Commandments and other guidance obtained through the books of the Holy Bible, daily prayer and teachings in the church i belong to.

We just celebrated Christmas and I look forward to Easter. The promise of Salvation and eternal life in heaven vs hell as the alternative, is highly attractive, and living a Godly life is enjoyable.

i tried s8n and did not find it brought lasting pkeasure, only pain.There is provision for lapse, provided there is genuine repentance which God can easily discern.

Meanwhile we are free on earth to believe anything. But there are consequences for believing false but once popular things like the earth is flat, so the judge has ruled well.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.