OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Vintage thanks for your post.I'm glad you also consider the...

1. 429 Posts.
    Vintage thanks for your post.I'm glad you also consider the curiosity.
    I admit my own curiosity, and before this goes further personally I run two business's small companies and are fully aware of directors sitting multiple boards.
    However Xped is in start up stage , other startups say they there'snot enough hours in the day to live a normal life, so everything outside can have a reason , Apple for example had Jobs sitting on another board in the 90s for strategic reasons to try and gain market entry and to collaborate on technology . Gates (Microsoft) did the same with Apple buying a
    20% non voting stake in Apple to gain use of The Graphic User Interface Technology without further court proceedings (Microsoft were already trampling Apples Patents resulting in ongoing litigation).).
    Look what Lisa's departure did to the sp though I partly put this down to multiple holders having the hots for her just shows you brains always wins!
    There is no suggestion John is leaving or anything sinister is happeneing it may well be nothing.
    As stated Astralink is another Iot company , there are many variables to consider
    Curiosity permitted and information welcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.